Bendell Law Firm, PLLC
Questions to Ask when Interviewing an Attorney for Your Personal Injury Case
- Can you provide me with a sample of your fee agreement? (Ask for a full explanation of his or her fees and costs, and how they are calculated.)
- How many years have you been handling personal injury cases?
- How many years of trial experience do you have?
- Do you also have experience representing insurance companies in personal injury cases? (This kind of experience gives your attorney insight into how claims adjusters and insurance professionals evaluate cases.)
- Do you have any judicial experience? (Working as a judge gives an attorney an objective view of what happens in the courtroom.)
- Do you carry errors and omissions (malpractice) insurance?